2016 Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Business of Birth Photography (t/a Adelaide Birth Photographer) whose registered location is at 6 Gluyas Avenue, Grange SA.
2. Employees of The Business of Birth Photography or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the attached post.
5. Closing date for entry will be 09:00 ACDT, 30th November 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Each entrant must complete the listed steps to qualify for each given prize. Only one prize is permitted per entrant; however entrants may compete for each prize offered. In the event that an entrant is deemed the winner for more than one prize, the highest value prize will be awarded to that entrant and the subsequent prize will be awarded to the next drawn entrant for that prize.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen as follows: Complete the following steps, and then select your chosen prize and complete their specific “How to Win” steps.
1. “like” this competition post,
2. subscribe to The Business of Birth Photography WEBSITE here: http://www.birthphotographyworkshops.com/welcome
3. Comment with “SUBSCRIBED” below the competition post.
Prize #1: The Business of Birth Photography, Beginners’ Guide PDF. Valued at $79.00
How to win: The winner is chosen randomly from those who complete the above steps 1 to 3!
Prize #2: The latest edition hardcover book, The Business of Birth Photography by Victoria Berekmeri. Valued at $175.90
How to win: Share your favourite birth image in this posts comments. Make sure you credit the photographer!
Prize #3: Your choice of a subscription to The Business of Birth Photography Online Course OR a discounted Ticket to The Business of Birth Photography, Adelaide Workshop in May 2017. Valued at $499
How to win: Tell us in 25 words or less, why you aspire to be a birth photographer? Our favourite answer will be selected as the winner.
For Prizes # 1 and 2, winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
For Prize # 3, the winner will be chosen by a panel of 2 judges appointed by the Promoter. If the winner has already purchased a ticket to the Adelaide Workshop, they may choose to receive a refund of $499 from their paid ticket price.
12. The winner will be announced on The Business of Birth Photography page within 36 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.